Petroleum Technology Company (PTC) is a Norwegian technology company that specializes in delivering innovative solutions within the oil and gas industry. The vast majority of our products are used in gas lift and (dry) wellhead installations by Operating Companies worldwide.
We are now looking for three Mechanical Technicians to join our team in Stavanger.
Are you passionate about quality and innovation? Do you enjoy working in a team of dedicated professionals? If so, then you should apply for this position.
- Assembly and pressure testing of PTC products;
- Carry out routine maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of various company developed equipment including safety valves and wellhead tools.
- Identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Operate a range of specialist workshop equipment.
- Ensure that all work in the workshop is conducted in a correct and safe manner.
- Contribute to continual improvement of routines.
- Comply with HSE rules and regulations and follow the PTC Business Management System requirements in work.
- Mechanical qualification or experience (preferred)
- Able to use measuring equipment and to use the math skills necessary to perform duties.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings
- Able to identify and use technical tools and instruments
- Able to undertake analysis of job requirements and coordinate required equipment
- Read and write English
- Computer literate
- Physically fit to work in Workshop environment.
- Trustworthy and approachable
- Flexible and understanding of the ad hoc nature of the work.
- Able to work alone and also as part of a team including 3rd party co-workers
Contact about the position:
Vice President Norway
Mobile: 915 98 377