Continuous Water Injection with Enhanced Well Integrity
Flow control valve tested in accordance with Sub Surface Safety Valve (SSSV) standards.
PTC’s water injection valves facilitate stable water injection operations while providing a barrier against reservoir inflow.
Water injection wells with damaged tubing or no requirement for SSSVs must still maintain a barrier against reservoir inflow. Cost effective systems that can be retrofitted to producing wells are almost nonexistent.
Petroleum Technology Company’s WIVs feature metal-to-metal seals tested in accordance with ISO 10432 leakage rates for SSSVs. The valves are designed to be cost effective and easy to retrofit when run on wireline locks or bridge plugs.
- Metal-to-metal seal
- Can be installed on wireline locks or bridge plugs
- Leak tested in accordance with ISO 10432
- Field proven design and operation
- Can be installed in producing wells via a wireline intervention
- Provides a barrier against the reservoir
For specifications please see relevant product flyer.